What payment options do you accept?
- Currently I’m accepting payment via credit card, including HSA cards.
Do you take insurance?
- If you plan to file a claim with your insurance carrier I will not do that for you. However, I will be happy to provide any documentation you may need so that you may be reimbursed by your insurance carrier. Please note that you remain financially responsible for the full amount of each session. It is up to you to check with your insurance representative to determine what is reimbursable, at what percentage and if there is a deductible that needs to be met.
Do you prescribe medications?
- No, I do not prescribe medication. If I feel you may benefit from psychotropic medication, a referral to a psychiatrist will be made. A psychiatrist can perform a psychiatric evaluation and will be able to prescribe appropriate medication.
Can I see you and a psychiatrist?
- Yes. I will work together with your psychiatrist to ensure coordinated and well-rounded treatment. Once you sign a release of information, we will be able to discuss your treatment and progress and to collaborate from that point forward.
Where are you located?
- My practice is located completely online. If you have privacy, an internet connection, and a webcam enabled phone, tablet, or computer – you can do therapy!
Email me to set up your consultation: counseling @ colemanpractice.com (remove spaces)