What payment options do you accept?
- Currently I’m accepting payment via cash, check, and credit card.
Do you take insurance?
- If you plan to file a claim with your insurance carrier I will not do that for you. However, I will be happy to provide any documentation you may need so that you may be reimbursed by your insurance carrier. Please note that you remain financially responsible for the full amount of each session. It is up to you to check with your insurance representative to determine what is reimbursable, at what percentage and if there is a deductible that needs to be met.
Do you prescribe medications?
- No, I do not prescribe medication. If I feel you may benefit from psychotropic medication, a referral to a psychiatrist will be made. A psychiatrist can perform a psychiatric evaluation and will be able to prescribe appropriate medication.
Can I see you and a psychiatrist?
- Yes. I will work together with your psychiatrist to ensure coordinated and well-rounded treatment. Once you sign a release of information, we will be able to discuss your treatment and progress and to collaborate from that point forward.
Where are you located?
- My office is located on the Southwest corner of US 1 and Indiantown Road in Jupiter in the Jupiter Center (with the Profile Art Gallery). Appointments may be scheduled by calling 561.376.2167 or by using the contact form. Click the map for directions.